What are cookies?
A cookie is a type of file or device that is downloaded to the terminal equipment of a USER in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Cookies are classified below according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
TYPES OF COOKIES DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the USER’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the USER is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the USER’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE LENGTH OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the USER accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the USER on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the USER to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the USER to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
In particular, this website uses the following cookies:
|cookie_notice_accepted||www.directodelolivar.com||1 mes||Permite almacenar la aceptación del USUARIO de la política de cookies.|
|bp_user-role bp_user-registered bp_ut_session||www.directodelolivar.com||Permanente||Almacenan información del USUARIO y sus sesiones para mejorar la experiencia de navegación en nuestra web.|
|bp_ut_session||www.directodelolivar.com||Permanente||Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.|
|_ga||www.google.com||2 años||Se usa para diferenciar entre los diferentes objetos de seguimiento creados en la sesión.|
|_gat||www.google.com||Sesión||Se utiliza para almacenar y actualizar un valor único para cada página visitada.|
|_gid||www.google.com||24 horas||Cookies de Google Analytics. Para más información, visitar: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/|
|APISID, SAPISID, SID, HSID, SSID||www.google.com||2 años||Cookies utilizadas por Google para almacenar las preferencias del USUARIO y la información durante la visualización de las páginas con los mapas de Google en ellos. Para más información, visitar: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/|
|SIDCC||www.google.com||3 meses||Cookie de Google para proveer servicios y extraer información anónima sobre la navegación. Para más información, visitar: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/|
|CONSENT||www.google.com||Permanente||Cookie de Google. Almacena el consentimiento para de sus servicios. Para más información, visitar: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/|
|NID IP_JAR||www.google.com||6 meses||Cookies de servicios de Google (mapas). Para más información visitar: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/|
|OTZ||www.google.com||14 días||Cookie de Google. Recopila información sobre las preferencias para usarlas con fines publicitarios. Para más información, visitar: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/|
DIRECTO DEL OLIVAR S.L. maintains open profiles in several social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Youtube, etc., so if the user accesses them and wants to know their respective cookies or privacy policies, he/she should look for this information in the corresponding social network.
CONSENT OF THE USER
UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
DIRECTO DEL OLIVAR S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason Users are advised to visit it periodically.